'Dalai Lama Dharamsala', is synonymous with travel to Dharamsala in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Whether it be a simple Dharamsala Hotels reservation at Vidya Niwas or a India Yoga Meditation program, it is always a pleasure for us to welcome our International friends to this part of the globe and advise them on how to make their holiday experience a 'memorable' one.
** We can design Individual and Family Vacations as per your tailor-made requirements starting from Dharamsala Hotels to India Yoga, Meditaion, Astrology programs.
** You can holiday with us in India, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet.
**We can provide the following services:
* Hotel Reservations * Airline, Rail & Bus Tickets.
* Transportation and Sightseeings with Local Guide & Drivers.
* All Adventure Activities in the Himalayas like Trekking, Expeditions, White-Water Rafting, Pony Trails & Nature Walks, Horticulture, Tea Garden & Orchard Excursions, Biking, Para-Gliding, Skiing Sports, Jeep & Camel Safaris in the Mountain Terrains of Dalai Lama Dharamsala.
* Select Vacation activities like Bird-Watching, Wild-Life Excursions, Angling for Fun, Kite-Flying, Theatre and Art Workshops, Wine-Tasting and Cuisine Tours in Dharamshala. * Water Sports and Cruises.
* Cultural, Spiritual and Festival Tours in Dalai Lama Dharamsala
* Health & Healing programs - Yoga , Meditation, Alternative Herbal & Volunteering Programs, Dharma Tour with OM Chants in Dalai Lama Dharamsala town.
* Television and Filming Assignments and Special Interest Tours in Dalai Lama Dharamsala
**Dharamsala Tours & Travels is committed to promoting Green Sustainable Tourism for Community Development and Better Economy.
**Mode of Payment : * We accept All major International Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ATM , Bank Cards, Net Banking and Mobile Payment.
* Payment options via International Bank Transfers and Pay Pal are also available on request.
A Health and Healing Program in Dalai Lama Dharamsala (India), for the Body, Mind, Heart n Soul..Click the Video below..
Music in the Skies
BOOKING Terms & Conditions:
1. Confirmation of all services are subject to receipt of ADVANCE payment, minimum 30 days prior to the commencement date of the confirmed services.
2. A minimum of 50% ADVANCE payment would be required to pre-book your holidays with us. This amount can exceed as per the services of your scheduled program and the booking requirement of the third party service vendor. Full payment is required before commencement of Service.
3. Dharamsala Tours & Travels makes no guarantee that the Travel service or Product will continue to be available or be available at the same price in the event , a booking is not confirmed or operated at a scheduled date. No price negotiation will be entertained after the final confirmation & acceptance of the program and price.
4. All prices offered will include taxes and service charges as specified in our price quotation , as per the program. We are not responsible for any change in the pricing & tax policy of the service vendor.
5. In the event of any change or modification in the existing itinerary for which the payment was made , the additional amount required will be paid by the customer, as per usage which includes medical help and rescue operations.
6. Dharamsala Tours & Travels reserves the right to change any itinerary, bookings as alternate arrangements when and if required.
7. While Dharamsala Tours & Travels carefully selects its Associate Affiliates, Hotels and Restaurants, Airlines, Railways and Transport vendors, it is not responsible as an Intermediary Agent for any service complaints, delays, etc.
8. All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to any sudden global influx , fuel hike or any unforeseen change in the pricing policy.
9. We appreciate a minimum of 15 days notice for any booking reservations.
10. Dharamsala Tours & Travels is not responsible for any mishaps, accidents, epidemic or illness, robbery and delays, etc, which might occur due to Fire, Acts of Terror, Acts of Gods, Nature and Mismanagement of service vendors out of the ambit of our control.
11. The final price does not include any personal , medical or travel insurance, unless specified as per program.
12. For all Holiday Package programs, no breakdown of prices will be given either at time of negotiation, confirmation or refund if due any.
13. In some service areas, where certified service vendors are not available, applicable or essential, they are selected on basis of experience,ability and availability eg: animal trek,astrology,spiritual, wildlife and adventure sports,etc.
REFUNDS and CANCELLATION Policy :
1. Refund & cancellation policy for services rendered by Dharamsala Tours & Travels.
* Cancellation request received more than 51 days and above prior to the commencement date of the program, the refund will be 60% of the payment.
• Cancellation request received more than 50 days prior to the commencement date of the program , the refund will be 55% of the payment.
• Cancellation request received within 30-49 days prior to the commencement date of the program, the refund will be 50% of the payment.
• Cancellation request received within 15-29 days prior to the commencement date of the program, the refund will be 20% of the payment.
• No refunds for cancellation request received less than 14 days prior to the commencement date of the program, No- Shows or non-utilisation of services after commencement of the program.
2. In the assimilation of your exclusively designed holiday, Dharamsala Tours & Travels acts as an Intermediary Agent on behalf of various service vendors, hotels & restaurants and transport operators. All refunds for their services will be made as per their own individual refund and cancellation policies.
3. All refunds requests will only be entertained till 30 days after the commencement and conclusion of the program.
4. Refund processing will take a minimum of 15 days and above depending on the program taken.
5. All refunds in foreign currencies, will be made as per the existing average exchange rate at the time, when the price was offered by Dharamsala Tours & Travels.
We do not share your personal information with any other organizations or individuals. We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it (ex., ordering our products, making payment etc.) completely confidential, and use it only for the purpose that you intended.
Only those employees with relevant business duties (ex., support staff) may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are subject to dismissal for any privacy violation.
We never provide any information about our subscribers, customers or affiliates to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
In other words... your visit is entirely private and anonymous.
Dalai Lama Dharamsala..
Indian Leadership Award for Tourism & Hospitality, 2011 presented to "Dharamsala Tours & Travels & Vidya Niwas.."
The idealogy of “Dharamsala Tours & Travels”’s endeavor, has been solely towards, creating a Universal Economy by, promoting many streams of Industry in our 'Holidays'. Our services can be hired also for :
*Raising Funds for Global Social Development Causes and Campaigns.
*Creative Designing & Literary skills, Advertising & Marketing Consultancy
**Dalai Lama Dharamsala..Click Graphic above for more About us !
In Dalai Lama Dharamsala India, Enjoy Homestay @ Vidya Niwas "Your Choice of Comfort!"
* Dharamsala Specials..
* Energize in the Himalayas, with
Soft Adventure excursions. Enjoy, a 'Walk the Talk' with nature, on a
Dalai Lama Tour
* Revitalize with Yoga and Meditation , nourish your Heart with Volunteering in Dalai Lama Dharamsala, India !
In India Miniguide enjoy, " Spiritually Energizing Holidays " for a Life Style Experience.
"..To catch a Drifting Cloud 2010!, 18 May, 2010.
..Playing Hide n Seek with the drifting clouds of the Everest Base camp can be an experience of a lifetime. For a 'signature holiday', visit the majestic heights of Hotel Everest View (HEV) situated at 3,880m. height in the Sagarmatha National Park. It is the highest located hotel in the world and commands a spectacular view of Mt. Everest (8,848 m.). Each room in HEV gives a panoramic peak at Everest, including the awesome Amadablam (6,856 m.), cosidered the most beautiful peak in Nepal.
While working at Yeti Travels P Ltd, Nepal years ago, I was fortunate enough to attend the inauguration of this magnificent Hotel with a few VIPs. The flight from Kathmandu to the hotel's airstrip at Shyangboche( 3810m) took 50 minutes. During this early morning flight the entire panorama of the great snow-clad Himalaya unfolds as the flight climbs out of Kathmandu valley. It is about 1-mile walk and a gain of 300 feet elevation. Clients preferring to go to hotel directly can request for charter helicopter flights.
Planned sightseeing would be a mistake. The ever-changing lighting and cloud formations on the mountains can keep you enraptured for hours. The exciting trip to the ancient Namche Bazaar of the Sherpas, can be a novelist's delight sitting around the hotel's fireplace with Himalayan Tales and the mist drawing in to your window...early morning there can be nothing more spectacular than having tea with a mountain peak, as your companion ! The flying birds circling the clouds look big, making the blue skies touchable to your soul. All incredible, it is a moment to hold forever !!..
For your unique Holidays in the Himalayas of India/Nepal/Tibet & Bhutan..Contact Us !
**Click the Graphic below for a Tour of Himachal Pradesh, India. "Rustle of the Leaves !"
* View your price in your Local Currency..!