Dharamsala has one of the most beautiful International cricket stadium in the world where domestic n international cricket is played.
This town is home to International Film Festivals, Shoton Spring Festival, Local Fairs, Music, Theater and the colorful Tibetan Opera 'Lhamo'
Famous flavors of Tibetan Momos, International and Indian Cuisine can be enjoyed for plenty.
You can also attend Dalai Lama Teachings, Yoga Festivals and Spiritual and Healing Workshops.
Contact us for further details:
Contact Name : Arvind & Sangeeta Gurung
Travel Company : Dharamsala Tours & Travels
Mobile: +91-9816291271, 9805246767,9805802061
UPCOMING EVENTS !
Event Buzz : 2019
* The nine days Navratri Festival dedicated to Mother Goddess Durga is being celebrated all over India.
* Global Investors Meet in Police Ground in Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India on 07th-08th November , 2019.
* New Union Budget for India for the year 2019-20 was presented by the FM Smt Nirmala Sitharaman.
* Naga Panchami will be celebrated on 5th Aug 201
1. De- Stress Retreats - Feb/Dec 2019 at Vidya Niwas
2. Maha Shivratri celebrated on 04th March, 2019.
3. Holi is celebrated all over India as the Festival of colors !
4. Lok Sabha Elections result was out on 23rd May, 2019 with BJP emerging as the biggest winner along with PM Modi .
Lok Sabha Polls Results came out on 23rd May, 2019 with PM Modi and his party BJP emerging a the biggest winners for the second time. Wishing him a great future.
See the Teaching Schedule of H.H The Dalai Lama in Dharamsala.
03rd-05th June, 2019
This year the 70th Republic Day Celebrations took place on 26th Jan, 2019 in India.
This year take a Holy Dip in Allahabad in India at the Maha Kumbh from 14th Janaury to 4th March !
Christmas Day is celebrated in India on 25th Dec 2018 !
Trigarth Kangra Valley Festival from 1st -30th Nov, 2018 presents 'Folk Tales of Kangra by DRIFT on 25th Nov 2018 at Dhauladhar Hotel, Dharamsala India.
Himachal Day is celebrated in Himachal on 15th April 2018 !
Political Winter sojourn in Dharamshala starts from 9th Janaury 2018 for New Govt. of BJP. !
It is Teaching time in India...March,2018
Take a Wisdom Break in Dharamsala India with the teachings of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet on 02nd March 2018. Contact us for your registration and travel needs..!
It is Cricket time in India...Mar, 2018!
International Under Nineteen ChampionShip was won by India,to set the Tone for 2018..!
Republic Day Parade was celebrated on 26th Jan, 2018 at New Delhi, the capital city of India !
New Tax reform in India ...come 1st July 2017.
Mandrogora Circo from Argentina hits the mountain streets of Dharamshala along with life size puppets on the roads ,all this jazz bought by the efforts of D.R.I.F.T in their second Festival.